Our pilgrimages are not stereotype.
Its a great combination of pilgrimage & holiday.
Follow the Foot Steps of Pope
John Paul II - Tour in Poland
Few enchanting things you would do on our
7 days Pilgrimage to Poland
- Divine Mercy Shrine, celebrate mass & pray in front of St Faustina's Tomb,
- 14th century Black Madonna Shrine, learn her miraculous stories,
- Beautiful 600 year old Salt Mine, where chapel made out of salt,
- Birth place of Pope John Paul II,
- Auschwitz-Nazi Concentration Camp,
- Breathtaking Tatra Mountain,
- Krakow: Stroll around the Basilica of Virgin Mary & famous Wawel Castel,
- Follow the footsteps of Pope John Paul II.
Click below to watch a short video.
What are your extra benefits:
- Forget about dining in pilgrimage houses or boring hotel buffet dinners?
- Forget about joining group of 40-50 people where the tour leader has no time you your individual needs?
- We believe that coming on a spiritual pilgrimage you can still......
... see amazing things, dine in amazing places, enjoy yourself and have a memorable holiday
- Do you not want to follow the footsteps of Pope John Paul II spiritually.....
...also enjoy yourself how he used to do in his home country?
- Do you want to stay in accommodations from where you have to walk 10 to 15 mins to come to the heart of Krakow?
- People say we are different, not like other pilgrimage organisers and they have and they still recommend us to their parishners but....
What others say about us:
Maria Mousbe - Seychelles
say about us:
"It was more than I expected - the extra special little things put it, over the top. I especially enjoyed the small group."
Gilbert, California, USA
"Very good value for money. Thank you both very much for a wonderful tour and all your help. All the very best. Good luck."
"Extremely well organized. Please keep up the good work."
"The low numbers of people help us all to know each other well. Travelling in the small coach gives us all a wonderful chance to speak with each other. Even if there are people you don't know you will soon be friends."
"It is marvellous value for money. The personalised friendly service is brilliant. A very thoughtful mix of spiritual and secular. The Devine Mercy & Black Madonna days were wonderful... "
"...Overall, i have loved this trip; it has been the best holiday I've had in the last five years or so."
Sue Betts, Croydon, UK
Click like button if you like this page.